The fourth annual Graze Festival takes place on Sunday 26th August, and this year we’ve got a jam-packed schedule across 2 music stages, a dedicated kids’ stage, live theatre and performances, a whole host of local food stalls – plus an all-new tasting tent to sample some of Hampshire’s finest food.
Explore what’s on below, and book your tickets online to save ££ – they’re more expensive on the day!
- Our usual lineup of incredible live music, including From The Jam, Neville Staple (The Specials), This Is The Kit and many more!
- A huge range of free activities for children, including hair-braiding, face-painting and henna tattoos
- Dedicated Kids Stage with a host of theatrical and music entertainment throughout the day
- Walk-about entertainment from 11am
- Silent-disco dome
- Pop-up restaurant by Ideal Collection with executive chef James Durrant
- Theatre Stage and the Glo Show & Disco
- Haybales workshops include Bollyfit, a Beat Boxer, Circus Brighton and Hand to Mouth Puppets
- Free Facials and makeovers by Clarins, Dior and YSL
- Stencil T-shirts and the Graffitti wall
- Hourly Sound Shows by Winchester Science Centre
- Wessex Historic Machinery displaying vintage tractors
- Photo Booth!
- Art sessions with Green Magpie
- Ball in the Bog with Joe Glover Trust
- The Graze Festival Silent Auction